Please be respectful of other riders.
- Always call “door!” loudly when entering or exiting the arena.
- Ride with the flow of traffic, not against it when possible.
- Pass left shoulder to left shoulder when riding against the flow.
- Keep at least two horse lengths behind the rider in front of you.
- Slower riders stay off the rail – faster work has right-of-way there.
- Give riders in trouble room to maneuver. Halt at a safe distance until they are under control.
- When in doubt, call out. Let nearby riders know what you are going to do.
- Do not longe or pony horses when other riders are present.