In keeping with the Illinois Governor’s latest directives, as of Friday, November 20, 2020, the Riding Center will be operated under the following new mitigation requirements:
- Face coverings required for all activities at all times.
- No more than four (4) riders allowed in the modified indoor arena at one time.
- Every other window in this arena will be open to facilitate ventilation and the end doors will be locked open.
- Every other stall will remain open and the window in those stalls will be open.
- The bleachers/warming area can seat a maximum of three (3) people.
- The outdoor arena can have no more than six (6) riders at one time.